Hey Everyone. I hope you’ve had a get summer. I know I’ve had a pretty good one so far. (Well at lest its starting to.) I’ve worked most of the summer, but now I have lots of time (without a job). So I thought I should catch up a little.
For those that have been out of the loop, there has been a lot that has happened in the past month.
- Google had its Google Voice app rejected for duplicating processes (aka it threatened the stream of money they get from AT &T).
- Microsoft and Yahoo came to a deal on search. (But no one really cares by this point. They should have done this last year.)
- JK got Married and Divorced. No I need to find a women that is willing to do a little song and dance.
- GIJOE wasn't screened for critics. It appears from the current score on Rotten Tomatoes it was done that way for good reason.
- Mario and Princess sex tape released. You know that something had to happen after all those games.
- Seth Rogan had his kiss rejected by Megan Fox. I don’t blame the boy for trying.
- Heroes Season 4 Trailer came out. I’m not sure if its a good thing they are trying to make the cheerleader a lesbian. Actually, its kind of cheap.
- We found out Tiffani Amber Thiessen is to busy for a Saved By the Bell reunion on Jimmy Fallon. I just wished it was a funnier video.
- We found out how Twilight should have ended. I wonder if they can do that for the sequel.
- Walter Cronkite died. There will be non like him again.
- We found out Facebook violates Canadian Privacy standards. I’ve always been a bit worried about those Facebook applications.
- and on and on.
As you can see a lot happens in a month. I just hope that I can find the time to talk about this months stories. I hope I didn’t miss anything to big in this list.
Post a Comment